Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Snow #2

Last Monday night through Wednesday morning we welcomed Winter Storm Juno to town.  This full-blown blizzard dropped two feet of snow on us before heading out to sea.  I took most of these pictures in the morning hours on Tuesday, so they don't show the full amount of snow we received. However, they give you an idea of how we spent our snow day (even Tyler got to stay home!).

 

Tyler working hard with our downstairs neighbor
First pass at shoveling around 9:00 a.m.

Our friends from up the street walked down to visit!
I like this shot because you can barely see our little
friend's head as he gets a sled ride down the sidewalk
from his mom
The igloo our neighbor made for Madelyn


Second pass around 11:00 a.m., this time with our friend's snowblower
I ran to the front window to get this shot. This woman was moving, and uphill at that!

Clara's position during the storm

No comments:

Post a Comment